14/02/2007

Pretty internet

It's a wonder I ever get anything done. Oh wait.


WRINKLE IN THE EYES FROM STRESS!

*

"What is undervalued in the sale pitch of this item (and it's overall sense of delight while you sun-bathe on the car-port covered in at least six of these freshly delivered delights) is the wonderful "SPAK" sound it makes when you throw it to the linoleum."

*

"That's right. Instead of the London Astoria, we get a hole in the ground. A building site. Fuck all, basically."

*

"I tried to laugh off the fact that I was going to eat a chocolate sandwich - embarrassing, when he was living on miso paste and seaweed. He gave me two-fifths of a smile and started rummaging around in the silverware drawer."

*

"While Vickie danced, J. Howard tried to grab her breasts. Thus began J. Howard's aggressive pursuit of Vickie's affection."

*

Up your hoohaa, America!

*

First they came for the verbs, and I said nothing because verbing weirds language. Then they arrival for the nouns, and I speech nothing because I no verbs.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home