09/02/2007

Explain to me how this works


(Gratuitous dog shot, but he is miming my current feelings, so it's allowed.)


Anna Nicole Smith, the Wal-Mart Marilyn, is dead. Ian Richardson the actor is also dead. Mark E Smith has made another album with The Fall. Oh well.

Draining afternoon, being reminded of a) the proliferation of casual skulduggery in the media b) the honesty and goodness of some of the people in it who don't conform to said gruesomeness and c) what a thorough and sneakily perennial pain in the psychic arse some issues are. I mean, come on, enough. I have been good. I'd like my Joy now please.

The snow's given way to boring old cold, but I'm still waiting to get sick of 'Lovelight' which may actually be the greatest pop song of all time.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Explain to me how this works (Gratuitous dog shot, but he is miming my current feelings, so it's allowed.)"

Easy: you put your left leg in, you put your left leg out. And so forth.

Cuh! The youth of today! Honestly... When I were a boy I were a girl and it were *still* nowt but electrons round here...

"I'd like my Joy now please..."

Pfft! Yeah rrr-i-g-h-t... Like, y'know, don't we all, join the queue, etc...

"The snow's given way to boring old cold, but I'm still waiting to get sick of 'Lovelight' which may actually be the greatest pop song of all time."

Clarification, svp. The only song *I* know called 'Lovelight' (or approved equivalent) is/was by the Grateful Dead, and I can't in all honesty believe that a bunch of smelly old dead hippies wrote 'the greatest pop song of all time', which anyway as any fule kno is that madass Kylie tune written by wotsisname-out-of-Mud.

I'm listening to John Martyn at the moment anyway so what do I know about anything?

love and hugs, Rabbit, you're a sweetie and a genius, just don't ask me to stroke your gratuitous dog, crepuscular cats are where it's at...

H
xxx

PS And what are your mimed feelings anyway? I think we should be sold I mean told...

And why is blogger-dot-com so antagonistic towards Apple Macs/Safari anyway?

2:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home