15/03/2007

Frisk

I had the most extraordinary crop of bad post this morning.

1) Confirmation that my payment's gone through for this seminar wotnot, which would be good news were it not for

2) Perplexing, grumpy, unsigned letter insisting I owe more tax

3) Quite straightforward letterette explaining that bailiffs can't serve warrant on those who owe me because it's only a registered address, and after four attempts they finally figured out that there was no one actually physically there. A shrewd lot, those bailiffs, you want to watch them.

4) New council tax bill, probably with pence added for the Olympics since it's already hilariously yet disgustingly spiralled out of controoooooool.

How Very Depressing. Still, with regards 2) I've managed to find another address, so I can apply to reissue the warrant. Which I shall. Only another £25. Bargain!

If and when I get any or all of the escalating amount back, I am going to put on a dress and go somewhere for a cosmopolitan. Perhaps in these. Unless anyone would like to buy them for me first, in recognition of my heroic struggle which is not just for me but for all freelance worms who have ever not been paid by a person. But then I'd probably have a heroic struggle trying to get them on, and they would win, and I would cry and stomp, but the stomp would be less than impressive what with the bare feet and all.

Fuck the bootmakers. Some of us have calves.

Garden is now not so neatly but more pedantically bisected, straight down the middle of the path, which means neither of us can use it any more. Next time it rains I won't be able to slop out there in my slippers. It is mildly infuriating. Since the weather has gone all beautiful TWU has been out there every daylight hour, looking for things to destroy. She's put some green bristly doormats on her side, like stepping stones, at jaunty angles. There are bamboo arches and metal filigree frames and shit all over the place. Woman needs a bumper selection of jigsaws.

Oh, and they're knocking down the Hammersmith Palais. They are cunts.

Bah.

Size 6, by the way. And I also fancy myself in this. Even if it has something to do with Sienna 'Pfft' Miller and would look ridiculous in a 14.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Wouldn't look ridiculous in a 14 at all, especially not with the sexy boots.

The London music venues seem to having a lot of trouble with cunts at the moment. I seem to remember a group of them are proposing a similar fate for the Astoria...

9:16 am  
Blogger Inspector Sands said...

And The Forum's just been sold by Mean Fiddler to an outfit called Mama Group. Whoever they are.

8:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the mama group are barfly but there parents name

11:56 am  
Anonymous Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of rabbitstrike blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

4:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home